HomeRestaurants2 restaurants closed, several follow-ups in Plano inspections
2 restaurants closed, several follow-ups in Plano inspections
August 4, 2023
Two restaurants were closed and three restaurants received low scores in the latest Plano restaurant inspections, according to city data.
There were 169 inspections in Plano from July 3 to July 28.
Plano inspection scores are based on a 100-point system. A score of 100 is a perfect score and 70 is considered to be extremely poor.
Sushi Go at 6909 Coit Road was closed immediately due to a lack of hot water. Oasis International Market at 6150 Independence Parkway was closed due to no hot water in their meat and seafood department.
Three restaurants received low scores:
– GN Burger Factory at 8300 Preston Rd, 7
– Madurai Thattu Kadai at 3829 West Spring Creek Parkway, 7
– Lucky House at 9720 Coit Road, 78
Seventeen restaurants had follow-up inspections:
– 7-Eleven at 2961 McDermott Road
– Chef Adrian’s Great Wall at 6900 Alma Drive
– Children’s Garden Montessori Academy at 8565 Gratitude Trail
– Crescent Moon at 3013 West Spring Creek Parkway
– H BBQ Chicken at 2001 Coit Road
– Harborchase Of Plano at 5340 Towne Square Drive
– Kizuki Ramen and Izakaya at 5760 Legacy Drive
– McDonald’s at 6201 Independence Parkway
– Peacock Indian Cuisine at 8500 Ohio Drive
– Plano Sports Authority at 6500 Preston Meadow Drive
– Primrose School Of Chase Oaks at 6525 Chase Oaks Boulevard
– Princi Italia West Plano Village at 3300 Dallas Parkway
– Sea Breeze Fish Market And Grill at 4017 Preston Road
– The Dolly Llama at 8400 Preston Road
– TKS Chinese Cuisine at 3829 West Spring Creek Parkway
– Village Burger Bar at 5700 Legacy Drive
– Williams Chicken at 2405 East Plano Parkway
Here are the inspection scores and violations for restaurants within the city limits of Plano for July 3rd – July 28th, 2023. A score of 100 is a perfect score and 70 is considered to be extremely poor. Each establishment receives between one and four routine inspections per year. To search the restaurant inspections, type in a keyword or restaurant name. You can also sort by score.
Steve Wilson email@example.com
Related stories from Fort Worth Star-Telegram
Nicole Lopez is a breaking news reporter at the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. She graduated from the University of Texas at El Paso, where she studied multimedia journalism. She also does freelance writing.